1. Handing the guards of a community 6 boxes of Chocopops. Who knew that such big, mean looking guys could giggle like that!!
2. Having 20+ toddlers running to me (and others with me) for hugs. Wonder how many hugs they get every day?
3. BLUE SKY!!! After five months of rain, some blue sky and sunshine can brighten my day up like nothing else!!
4. Sleeping and smiling babies, there's just something about them, especially if I get to snuggle and play with them!!
5. Helping to get two little boys to the dentist. This morning, we were dropping Shyanne off at school and two little boys opened the door for us, they were THRILLED that they get to go to the dentist!! Much to their dismay, the van drove off without them. The look on their faces when we told them that we'd take them to meet the van was priceless, who would have thought the dentist would be so much fun??
6. A crazy dog to walk with, snuggle up with, play with and tackle.
7. Friends to laugh with, talk with and hang out with.
8. Crazy little things in life. Flat tires on cars, that are still driving, 3 wheeled "trucks," bus butts, whatever!!
9. A new camera lens to use, even for a little while. So nice for taking pictures of hummingbirds!!!
10. Hugs... whether they're kids hugs, hello hugs (not so much goodbye hugs...), or "just because" hugs, they can usually make me happy!
Happiness is around every corner, sometimes we just need to keep our eyes open for it a little more!!